You’ve baked a fresh batch of Whisk & Wag treats for your pup and your pet has a full and happy tummy. Now you’re left with an empty container. Don’t toss it out! We’re all about doing our part to cut down on waste, and there are lots of ways to upcycle your treat mix container!
After washing and drying well, you can repurpose the empty Whisk & Wag treat mix container by using it to –
- Store your Whisk & Wag treats. This is the most obvious option, and it’s just so practical. Once you’re finished using our treat mix to bake special snacks for your pet, you can use the empty container to store those treats. Just be sure to let them cool on the counter for 20 minutes, to prevent condensation inside the jar. No need to look for another storage option – your Whisk & Wag container was designed to be recycled or reused.
- Take your pup’s water on the go. Planning a road trip with your furry best friend? Fill up an empty Whisk & Wag jar with water and you’re all set to go. The lid screws on tight and will prevent leaks and spills. Plus, the container is the perfect height for most dogs.
- Take your pup’s food on the go. Don’t forget to pack a snack for your pet to have on the road! Next time you’re packing for a mini-vacay, scoop their favorite pet food in to an empty Whisk & Wag container for the ultimate portable solution. Your pup can eat right out of the container, so there’s no need to bring a separate food bowl. You’re saving space and saving the planet at the same time.
- Store your loose change. We all know how easy it is to empty your pockets and just toss spare change on the counter at the end of a long day. Instead, use an empty treat mix container to keep those coins in order. If you’re feeling really fancy, paint the container, cut a slit in the lid, and turn it into a customized piggybank.
- Save a DIY hair or face mask. Instead of throwing out the rest of your latest spa treatment concoction, use an empty treat jar to save it for your next self-care sesh. The screw-on lid allows you to keep the container in your shower or by your sink without worrying about spills.
- Organize your desk. Grab all the loose pens, pencils, and highlighters cluttering up your workspace and stick them in an empty treat container. You’ll always know where to find something to write with, and your desk will look so organized!
- Hold a plant. Looking for a perfectly sized home for your newest succulent? Fill an empty Whisk & Wag container with soil and use it as a planter. You can even paint it to match your home decor aesthetic. Depending on the plant, you may want to drill or poke a few holes in the bottom of the container for water drainage.
- Declutter your vanity. Use an empty treat container to store bobby pins, hair ties, tweezers, and anything else that’s floating around your getting-ready space. You could also use it to store Q-Tips or cotton pads—the possibilities are endless.
- Stash your snacks. Our treat containers are the perfect size for any lunchbox, backpack, or tote bag. Fill an empty container with your favorite snack for an easy, on-the-go storage solution. You can also use an empty container as a snack bowl for kids— it’s great for little hands.
- Store a mini first aid kit. Place a few Band-Aids, alcohol wipes, or Tylenol packets in an empty treat container. Store it in your car or in your medicine cabinet for easy access when you need it most.
- Hold a small gift. If you’re looking for a cute way to wrap a gift like a piece of jewelry or a small trinket, we’ve got you covered. Wash out an empty treat container, pad it with gift tissue paper, and paint the outside with a fun pattern or color. Place your gift on top of the paper, screw on the lid, and pop a bow on top. Whoever is lucky enough to receive your gift will be so impressed with the thoughtful packaging—we guarantee it.
What’s your favorite way to repurpose empty Whisk & Wag treat containers? We’d love to see your ideas!